We were appointed to supply and erect a temporary roof over the top of the a large residential property in Finchley, North London. The property had suffered fire damage resulting in the roof needing to be replaced.
Scope of Works
- Erect 6 fully boarded elevations at the front and the back of the property to allow the workers a safe working platform to replace the roof.
- Extend the scaffold up past the existing damaged pitched roof leaving a meter of clearance.
- Span across the front and back scaffolds with ladder beams.
- Cover the ladder beams with corrugated steel sheeting. The corrugated sheets are overlapped by 150mm and then attached to the beam using wriggly clips.
- Encapsulate the top 2 lifts of the scaffold with flame retardant Monarflex.
- Install security system on the scaffold to detect intruders.
Finchley, North London