We were appointed to erect a scaffold around the 11 storey Allen Court building. The scaffold was required so that the building could be progressively deconstructed. The building was within 15m of the Piccadilly Line. To comply with LU requirements the scaffold had to be Monarflexed on one elevation. the remaining 3 elevations were debris netted.
- Erect tubular fully boarded scaffold around the entire 11 storey building.
- Entire scaffold was encapsulated with Monarflex on one elevation and debris netting on the remaining 3.
- A debris fan was erected over an access road so that it could remain in use.
- As the building was deconstructed handrails were installed around the lift shafts and staircases to protect the workers from the open edges.
- The scaffold was progressively struck as the building was deconstructed.
Ridding Lane, Ealing UB6 0JZ
May 2016 - June 2016